Here are some stories I've written. I don't own Highlander, and probably never will. I did however write these stories and some of the characters are my own creation. If you have a problem with this, write me.
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Christina Balfour was hanging out at Joe'sone night with teammates. By the time she left, she'd met Duncan MacLeod and found out that the accident she'd had a few weeks before had left her Immortal. Complications soon arrise however since Robert Alexander is comming after Chris, after discovering that she's Immortal. MacLeod is surprised to discover that Chris's father is an Immortal he taught back in the early 1800's. Will Chris's dad let her grow up, or will she be stuck as "Daddy's Little Girl" for all time?
- An Immortal in St. Cannard
- Duncan MacLeod and a beheading gone wrong thrusts "the Highlander" into the "the Masked Mallard's" dimension.
This is just a shorty, but I didn't want to just sit on it :-)
These have nothing to do with Highlander, I wrote them as school assginments, and thought they were nice ones from that era.
- The Broken Mirror (6th grade)
- Doris regrets her carelessnes over a mirrored tray.
- The Mummy's Revenge (6th grade)
- Vlad want to be normal again, but will the Mummy let him?
- Paul Revere (8th grade)
- The paper I did on Paul Revere, covers his family and American Revolution activities.
- Free State of Winston (9th grade)
- Paper on Winston County, AL during the Civil War.
- George Washington, the Cherry-Tree, and Mason Locke Weems (11th grade)
- The paper I did on Mason Locke Weems, the inventor of the cherry-tree story.
- Early Anglo-Saxons, Barbarians or Not? (12th grade)
- Short blurb I had to write on early English Literature.
- The Evolution of the English Bible (12th grade)
- Term paper paper on early English Bibles through the King James Version.
- Camus' The Plague and Sartre's "Existentialism is a Humanism" (sophomore year college)
- Paper I had to write comparing Sartre's and Camus' versions of existentialism.